Musings on the daily events in politics and sports as well as some local bar stops along the way in LA.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Coming attractions

Just to let all you loyal readers know (I know there's one of you out there somewhere), I will be going to Armenia Next Tuesday. Thats right... I will be headed to the Motherland. The itinerary includes trips to Sardarabad and Dzidzernagapert by far #1 and 2 on my list. Then theres also khor virab, keghart and Artsakh. After that its all gravy. I know that most people have never heard of even a single one of those places but just know that theyre all the places ive wanted to go to all of my life and after 25 years i'm finally getting the chance. Theres a 50% chance that i get down on my knees and start crying when I see these historic sights and a 50% chance i wonder "what the hell is this crap? this is what i've been looking forward to my entire life?!" We'll well all see together as I will be updating this blog with my adventures in hayastan (depending on the computer access over there). So here's to shots of touti oghi and visions of ararat on the horizon.

genatsut

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home